Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just an Update

Hello Everyone,
I know it been awhile, but I found out some unwanted guest were reading so I figured I would stop for awhile til they forgot I blogged. So here I am agian. Tonight will be a short blog and no cute pictures they are all on a another computer, but I hope to get them all switched soon.
Things are really comeing along here. Baby CRG should be here anytime. Hes not due til Aug but the goal now is to make it to 37 weeks, which is only 2 weeks away. We will see if he stays put that long. The birth mom said just today " I don't care if CGB comes now", so bedrest and meds to keep him safe and sound are something she is no longer willing to do. I will keep you updated on the story line, but I need to run tonight. Please keep our sweet baby boy in your prayers. Kiss Kiss April

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the update! =) so excited for the bundle to arrive! xxx