Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome to the World !!!!!

Well I am very excited to announce the birth of my son!!!!! He was born Aug 7th at 1316. He weighed 6lbs 2oz and was 18 inches long. He is just perfectto say the least. He has now been home with us for 9 days and I stayed with him and his birth mother for 4 days in the hospital. All our paper work is now done and the peteshion for adoption was filed with the courts today. So now all we do is wait for a court day. N's time to change her mind has now passed so its offical he is all ours. We couldnt be more excited. Well that all I have for tonight I will try to post his birth story and more pictures tomorrow, but these pictures will have to do for now. For I am one tired mommy to 2 children (yes I like to hear so I say all the time LOL).










































































3 comments:

AFWIFE818 said...

Love it he is sooo cute however im so steeling your pic ideas when Jax gets here.

KLTTX said...

Found your blog from a comment you left on Jessica's blog. Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy.

Unknown said...

I am on love April. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to all three of you.

Keep the pictures coming.

He is one lucky baby!!!