Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Counters, Floors and Cabinets Oh My




Ok so after weeks of tiring to find out where to pick out the faucets, my realtor finally called to day with the answer. Not a answer I much cared for might I add. She told me to go to the house to day and plumber would have the ones for me to choose from. So of as always they pick my busiest day of my week to need me at the house. So I had to go at 4pm when I got done with everything else I had to do, low and behold no one is there. When I say no one I mean no one. Well my wonderful husband decides hes gonna try to get one of the doors open, but he couldn't Thank God. While we were in the backyard I could see that my kitchen was done, therefore I want in more than anything now. Yet Craig had no luck at getting us in.
So how do I have this picture you might ask. Well luckily as we were leaving the plumber, who I might add I was meeting and he wasn't there, shows up and lets us in.He walk in with him to pick the faucets but there are none to pick from just the ones he's putting in, so why was I there, why did I need to drop everything and come??? Who knows, gotta love my builder. So while we are in the house I can see the kitchen. We walked all around the house and everything is just about done. Carpet and the deck out back are about all I could see that was missing. I am so excited and hoping we can do our walk through this week. So keep your fingers crossed and keep checking for more and more pictures that are to come. So I also had my first walk through with housing for the old house. It went really well I was amazed at how easy it was. Yes I realize this is our 4th house to clear but every time you leave something changes. The only things we need to do is seed the yard, pull the weeds and change all the filters in the house. So before you know it we will be out of here and in a home we own. Wow I still can't believe it even this far into the game. So now I have to finshing packing, get the electric, water and cable turned on. Oh and did I tell you it looks like cable isn't available in our area yet so no TV or Internet for us. I'm gonna go tomorrow and see if maybe that's wrong and we can get cable. Only time will tell, now I'm off to pack. Until later

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You made a great choice with the kitchen units and I'm sure you will have fun cooking with that oven! :) Bet you can't wait to move in!!! Any more news about your husband and the army yet? xxx.