Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me Moday





Ok so its Monday once again, which means we are even closer to the the big day. I have been super stressed over the move so maybe this Not Me Monday post will help me relax some. Thanks MckMama for the much need stress reliever.


It is not 9 days before we close on our new house and we certainly do not have only about 1/3 of the old house packed. That would be nuts and I never never wait til the last minute to do things. That just isn't me.

I also didn't steal my sister Christmas gift idea and use it for people on my list. That would have been awful to do, I do not have to give her credit though it wasn't a great idea to buy gifts from a charity where you can buy a gift and donate all at the same time, but that's her idea and I would never steal it.

The house is coming along great and should be done any day now, but I don't know this because I went by there twice on Sunday. That would be crazy to go by at 11 and see the workers then want to go back over there about 1230 to see what they had done. No normal person would do that so I most certainly didn't do it.

And most importantly I didn't take time out of my super packed day to blog about all the things I didn't do this week. That would be poor time management skills, so it wasn't me who wrote this blog.


2 comments:

Always Been Different said...

I didn't take out time of my busy morning just to put a picture on my NOT FOR ME MONDAY! well...yes I did LOL!

Keyona said...

Is it really stealing her idea or spreading the love?? :o)