Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Back!!!!!!!!



Ok so I know its been forever, I bet you thought I wasn't coming back didn't you????? Yet here I am back. I wasn't gone by my own choice we haven't had Internet until last night. You have to love AT&T with their promise the DSL would be ready one day and the modem not arriving til 3 days later.

So we are moved in YAY and we are loving the new house. Yes we are still living in a sea of boxes but we will get all that done this weekend. I have a really good friend coming next week to stay for a week so hopefully I will get it all done by then. Plus finals for school start on Monday so I need to be settled in and ready to pass with A's LOL.

Ok so one last update tonight and then I will post more tomorrow with lots of pictures. I had completely forgot to update everyone on Craig's med board until Rebecca at The future belongs to those who believe. reminded me. (You must check out her blog I love to read it) Well heres the news..... we still know nothing LOL. That's the Army for you hurry up and wait. Craig has done both Dr appts and now we are waiting on the Dr reports. Once they come in they will be sent off to Fort Sam Houston and reviewed by the board, this should take about 7 to 10 days. Once that comes back we will know what going to happen. I'm willing to bet they find him fit for duty and send him back to his unit, but only time will tell.

Well that's all your getting out of me tonight LOL. Stay tuned though tomorrow I will put pictures of come on can you guess???? I bet you can.........Drum Roll..... Dayton's Bathroom. LOL I will also put some up of the completed house. So until tomorrow.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you find soon sweety he must be getting the itch to go back! Thanks for the update though :)Hope to see photos of your interior once the sea of boxes has dissapeared!

Im pleased your internet is back: your back :) xxx.