Monday, December 15, 2008

Liar Liar Pants on Fire



Ok Ok Ok so I know I said I would write the day after my last post and well I didn't. but hey thats life right?? Well things are going great here. We should be all unpacked and settled in this weekend. We just have a few little things left. I will post pictures as soon as I think everything looks good enough.

One of my very best friends Kristin has been here all week. She lives in Idaho so I don't get to see her ofter so I have truely enjoyed her being here. We went to Nashville on Saturday and saw the Gaylord Hotels "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" in ICE. It was super cool. I have never been so cold in my life but sooo worth it. I will post pictures when I post the rest from her trip. Tomorrow we are off to see the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville too. We are both super excited for this one Carrie Underwood and several others will be there so it should be a great show. I will be super sad when she leaves on Wensday but I know she has to get back to her own life.

Dayton is doing great and can not wait for Christmas. This week at school they have Christmas activites all week so she should have fun and with Craig working ever other day we are getting in tons of family time. I got all the present wrapped today and Craig put them under the tree, yet another picture I will have to post for you. Kasey and Kristin will be here next week and then we will leave for Memphis for Christmas. I hate to leave our fabouls new house on Christmas, but Craig's mom will need us this year. With it being the first without his dad bck home is where we should be sooo. I completly finshed shopping today I even got the heffer who stole my candy at Thanksgiving something (I LOVE YOU) LOL>

Well that's all for tonight who knows when I will be back hopefully soon. I know it wont be tomorrow but I'm sure I will be ready to share all the wonderful pictures with you on Wensday.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing the photos xxx.