Friday, December 19, 2008

Pictures Pictures and More Pictures





So, I know I owe everyone some pictures so here are some that I know you have been waiting on LOL. We will start with the long awaited bathroom. It turned out super cute and worth every single penny. I still need a stripped tissue box, but I haven't been able to find one yet.Just to add I made the trash can.





Next on to her bedroom. We just finished it up tonight and when we were all done she said "I love this room I want to live here forever". That just made it all worth while and believe placing all those dots took awhile.




Ok well that's all I have for you tonight maybe I will get some of the Christmas tree and Gingerbread house up tomorrow. Until next time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could live in that room forever as well! I looked at the photos first and thought the bin was super cute and you made it...it looks professionally done :)

Have a great xmas and lots of fun! xxx.

TuTu's Bliss said...

I am impressed. We are in the Army also and I have given up on decorating. Everytime I get it just right we move. Maybe some day...