Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday





Ok so once agian its Monday YAY. That means I get to do another Mckmama Not me Monday and we all know how I love Not Me Mondays. This has been a boreing week so there isn't much to tell ya but I will try.

I didn't get mad this morning when I though my cousin was getting everything Santa got Dayton plus way more. That didn't upset me and send me of a wild goose chase to find Biscuit Toy that Dayton wanted. That would be nuts and I didn't worry that Dayton would think Santa didn't like her as much.

I mostly certinly didn't gang up with my mom agnist Craig saying that Dayton had to get the same amount as her cousin and my mother most certinly didn't say that Craig could stop me from buying more for Day but he couldn't stop her.

I also didn't feel much better once I had Kasey and Kristin in my car from their Grandmother. That would be nuts they are her Grandkids and they were fine with her so why should I have worried.

Well That all I can come up with for now. I'm off to walmart so maybe I will have something to update with later LOL. Kiss Kiss April

3 comments:

Mrs B said...

You have a really cute blog.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Joy said...

Hubby's stepmom bought the kids each 3 things Santa was already bringing... Now I have to hunt thru already wrapped presents and find those certain items, find the reciepts then go make exchanges before Christmas...

Elyse said...

Love your list...I am still not checking MckMama's blog and visiting others from the NMM posts.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
~Elyse~