Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Pictures






Ok Ok I know its been awhile, but hey its the hoildays and life has been nuts. We spent 5 days back home with our families and had a wonderufl Christmas. Dayton got every thing under sun and if you dont beleave me there are pictures to come LOL. Craig got RockBand and other things for his xbox where I got make up and a new garmin GPS. I also got new furniture for the new house and Craig got a TV for upstairs. We had to order the couches and tables but I will post pictures once they come in. I figured I would uplod these pictures while I drink my wine and wait for dinner to finsh cooking. So here ya go.
My Beatiful Family.

Dayton's Santa

Craig's Present... Santa forgot to wrap it.

Ok well thats all for now the wine is gone and the oven is beeping so back to the real world I go.



PS Please pray for Baby Stellan. He is super sick and in the NICU so lets pray this little miracle start feeling better soon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dayton's santa presents look awesome - wish I was a kid again. My boyfriend got rockband for xmas as well, be prepared to barely see him in 2009 lol.

Happy New Year! xxx.