Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday



Ok so once again it's Monday and we all know what that means. I get to share all the wonderful things I didn't do this week. Ok so where should I start confessing to all the things I did not do this week.


I most certainly didn't call Disney World to book our trip before I ever even told Craig about the wonderful deal. I wouldn't do that not me never. Craig should always have the final say so in this house so I would never do that LOL.


Oh I have one that includes Craig ....... We are most certainly not keeping something all to ourselves even though we are dieing to tell everyone. (No I'm not prego) When the time is right and everything is set up and ready to go we will share our big news with everyone.


I also didn't submit a paper I wrote for my last English class to my new teacher today because I forgot the paper was due today. I would never do that I would always stay on top of due dates and never never reuse a paper.


I would most certainly not have reused that said paper for the last 3 English classes I took. My writing skills have gotten so much better so I would never turn a 1010 paper in to a 1030 class. That would just be NUTS.


Let see what else didn't I do this week ... Ok I also haven't spent over an hour cring because my oldest and best friend is hurting right now and there is nothing I can do to make it better for her. I wouldn't cry over that I'm and adult and know that I can't fix everything and I certainly couldn't change things that are happening on the other side of the country.


I also didn't threaten to fly to CA to kick that said friends butt because I didn't agree with the way she was handling everything. I know she knows whats best for her and I would never upset her more when I knew she was already upset. I'am a way better friends than that.



Ok so that all I have for now. There is a lot going on here and lots of wonderful thing are yet to come so stay tuned to see what My Life As An Army Wife is about to become LOL.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.







4 comments:

☆ Loren ☆ said...

I know your secret!! :)
Don't worry my lips are sealed.

♥April♥ said...

I so knew you were gonna say you knew. LOL Keep it to yourself til we are ready to make it a for sure thing!!!!!

Unknown said...

ooo what's the secret girlies!

Elyse said...

LOVE your NMM! Thanks for a great read :) I needed therapy :)
~Elyse~