Thursday, January 29, 2009

Watch Out World Here They Come...........







Disney World that is. That's right the worlds two cutest kids (Ok so I'm a little bias) will be heading to Disney World in May. For our little princess 7th Birthday our family and Craig's cousins family will be spending 7 days in Disney World. We are so excited and can not wait. Well I say we I mean Craig and I Dayton has no idea shes going yet. LOL We are going to have a small birthday party here the weekend before we leave and tell her then. Let's just hope I can keep the secret until then.

So anyone who has been to Disney World knows its not your typical vacation. You just don't show up to Disney World and have a good time. It has to be a well planned out week right down to what food you eat. I have been reading all the 2009 book , 3 total right now, so I'm hoping its a great vacation. The food is the biggest issue I am having now tiring to pick restaurants for 6 people is just not easy. There are only 3 restaurants that take reservation before 90 days out Thank God. This way I have til Feb 19th to get everything set up so I can be on the phone getting decent times to eat at 12:01am on the 20th. If you don't call as soon as they open up you will get times like 9pm at night and who whats that???? I have some ideas for the other 6 nights of meals but nothing set in stone yet. I know that Dayton wants to do a character meal with the Princess, Craig wants to eat at a steak house, I would like to do a character dinner for Eli (all little worried that the character will scary him since he will just be a month shy of being 2)and I would like to do a Lula but it takes up 2 of our meal credits. On top of those 4 idea I want to make sure Jessica and Kevin also get to eat where they want too. So its a ton of people to try to make happy. Let's pray I can pull it off. I guess if push come to shove we don't have to eat together, everyone will have to do what if best for them to make the vacation they want. I did make reservations at Chef Mickeys for Dayton's Birthday dinner. Its one of the 3 restaurants that book 180 days out.

I'am so excited to eat there for her birthday. We are eating at 7:10pm which I'm not thrilled with but that's all they had left. I called today to see if anything else had opened up, but they said no. I plan on calling everyday until the day we leave if I have to get a better time. Chef Mickeys is one of Disney best restaurants for kids though. We will be dinning with Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy. YAY. I have also requested the table be decorated, a birthday cake and goody bags for both kids. Disney is just wonderful about celebrations. We are just extremely lucky to be going back again this year.

I just hope that all the planning and all the time I have put in make this a vacation to remember for the rest of our lives. Well that's all I have for now I will be back soon to write more of whats going on.





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dayton is such a lucky little girl...as I was reading I was thinking 'Character breakfast, Character breakfast!' Lol! Make sure you take lots of photos :)