Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Ok so it once again is Monday, where did last week go????? So now it's time for me to share all the awful things that I just didn't do this week.


First off I didn't let my friends 16 year old sister ride with me half way to Detroit to pick up my oldest friend Jennifer last week, with the understand I would take good care of the sister.


I most certainly didn't let said sister play out in the 2 feet worth of snow with no shoes on. That would be crazy and be really bad parenting skills on my part. Telling a 16 year old to do whatever would just be nuts and would not be taking good care of her.
My parneting skills shouldn't be questioned not at all. I most certinly didn't tell my husband that he had taken too long at Walgreens getting medicince for our daughter who had a cold and while he was gone I most certinly didn't let the "sick" child go out side to jump on the trampolin in no socks or shoes in Febuary. I would never do that that would make me an awful parnet and I'm super mom.


Talking about sisters I would not ever tell my sister that she is fat. Since I am like 5 times her size and she only weighs like 100 lbs soaking wet, I would be completely crazy to call her fat. Even if said sister had gone from a size double zero to like a 4 in no time flat. (Just so you know said sister would know I was just playing if I had made that awful comment to her.)


I also did not throw my back out this weekend and have to leave my hometown 2 days early to get to the Dr. I take way better care of my back then that so I would never have thrown it out again.


I also am not tiring to convince my husband that my daughter must go to private school next year at 7000 a year. We are most certainly not having some problems with the public school that I can not deal with. 7000 a year is way to much for a school and we would never even consider paying that for her to get a better education.


We are also not hoping that one of the three sets of grandparents will offer to help pay for said school, because we are grown adults and can afford to raise our child on our own. So we would never be secretly hoping for a little help with this.


Now back to me I did not have a major melt down over the Disney World trip this week. That would be crazy it's just a vacation and if everyone doesn't like the restaurants I pick its just not that big of a deal right????. So flipping out and telling my wonderful husband he had to help or we weren't going would have been way out of line, and I would never do anything like that.


Ok well that all the stuff I didn't do this week but wish I would have LOL. I hope you all have a great week. Go stop by Mckmamas' page and join in on the fun.







4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so jealous of a Disney World trip - HAVE FUN!

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed that! xxx.

Dawn Hudson said...

Disney World huh??? You are getting the big discount they are offering us military folks right? By the way what places did you choose to eat?

Glad you stopped by hope to see you around.

☆ Loren ☆ said...

Haha! Don't worry you don't offend me one bit!

P.S. I went from Double Zero to size EIGHT, in no time flat lol! I blame the crazy clomid! I haven't gained an ounce since i stopped taking that darn pill!