Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me Monday









Wow what a day! Ever just sit back and watch everything around you fall apart? That's how I feel today. I wander how I can be so lucky not to be feeling all the pain that is going on all around me. Yet life must go on so on to Not Me Monday we go.






Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.









Ok so lets start with the bad and move on to the good......






I didn't cry my eyes out today when I signed into facebook and saw my Aunts Dog would be put down today. Not me I don't even like animals so it would never effect me that way. I also wont be cring the whole time I know hes at the vet this afternoon while my heart breaks for Karen and Charlie. Nope not me.






I also have not stopped what I was doing to pray for baby Stellan 5 times today. My sister has SVT and she is 23 so I am not secretly hoping Stellan will follow in her footsteps and out grow it here soon.






I also didn't clean my whole house better that I have ever before because my mom was coming yesterday. Nope not me shes not the Queen its ok if the house doesn't look perfect.






ohhh and my personal favorite and I did not do this and if you say I did I will denie til the day I die. I did not put a 2 litter coke on the washing machine the other for it to come up missing. I didn't assume my family had opened and already drank said 2 litter and total write if off as gone, only to find it full and unopened in the washing machine in a load of newly washed whites.






Did you know a 2 litter could withstand a washing cycle? Yeah Me either ohh and I most certainly didn't take said 2 litter and open it and drink even though it had just come out of the washing machine. Who would do that??????




Well that's all for now I will try to upload some photos of Dayton's painted room and the zoo tomorrow for you. Until then.

0 comments: