Friday, March 20, 2009

Time Flies


OMG where has the time gone. It's been over a month since I blogged last. Wow sure doesn't feel like it's been that long. So much has been going on here so here goes
* First off we want to send Congrats to Craig cousin Jessica and her husband Kevin. (the ones we are going to Disney World with) They just recently had a scare with their second pregnancy but now things look good and the baby is due at the end of Oct. Oh how the Lord is good!!!
* Let see next Dayton has been super sick. First she has strep throat and pink eye all at once
after 10 days of med she still didn't feel good so I took her back to the Dr. She still had strep
and inner and out ear infections in both ears. After a thyroid visit to the Dr and 3 types of
antibiotics she is finally starting to feel better.
* Let's see next we painted Dayton's room I will try to post pictures tomorrow for you all to see.
*Oh and last but not least I went to the Dr with the birth mom this week. The baby is due Aug
25th and we are hoping to find out the sex at the next apt. I really want to cloth diaper this
baby. What do you think?
* Kasey and Kristin are here with us all week and my mom may come up Sunday to see the house.
Well that all for now its been a long week and I am ready for bed I will post some pictures tomorrow.
Kiss Kiss April

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been wondering where you had dissapeared to! Hope Dayton feels much better soon, can't wait to find out the sex. My money is on a girl - can't ever have too many hehe :P xxx.